Company History

The company started as Top Line Corporation supplying dairy equipment to the dairy farms and dairy process industries nationwide. It was originally founded and located in Janesville, Wisconsin in the 1950’s. In 1962, Top Line moved its headquarters to Lewis Run, Pennsylvania and began to market stainless steel components to the food and beverage industry through a network of distributors. This formed the new operating division named Top Line Process Equipment Company.