Top Line Process Equipment Company continues to be a leading supplier of quality hygienic stainless steel process equipment for over 50 years.
Our commitment to fine craftsmanship, high quality, unequaled service, and competitive pricing has led to our company's successive years of growth which has placed us among the leaders in our industries.
Top Line Process Equipment Company, originally founded in Janesville, Wisconsin in the 1950's as a provider to the dairy farm industry. In 1962, Top Line moved it's headquarters to Lewis Run, Pennsylvania, USA.
Top Line services the Food, Beverage, Dairy, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cosmetics, and Electronics industries. Marketing through a world-wide network of distributors, large OEM's, and National Accounts. Top Line's involvement with its distributors includes not only providing competitively priced products but to support an ongoing line of communication between ourselves and the ultimate end user of the product. Full factory support is provided to our customers along with customer and project leads.
The Top Line product line consists of sanitary stainless steel flow control equipment:
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Valves (Air Operated Flow Control Valves, Butterfly Valves, Ball Valves, 6'' Ball Valves, Sanitary Diaphragm Valves, Sample Valves, Divert Valves, Plug Valves, Ball Check Valves, Disk Check Valves, High Purity Valves, V-Port Valves, Relief Valves)
- Hygienic Valve Actuators
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Pumps (Centrifugal Pumps, Rotary Lobe Pumps, Mag Drive Pumps, Piston Pumps, Pump Dolly/Pump Carts)
- BPE Compliant Products (Diaphragm Valves, Centrifugal Pumps, Sample Valves, Pharmaceutical Fittings, Pharmaceutical Tubing, High Purity Ball Valves)
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Fittings, Tubing and Tube Hangers
- Hygienic Filters & Strainers
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Gauges
- Accessory Items/Component Parts, Spool Pieces & Custom-made Specialties
→ ASME BPE 2014 - Now Available! -
In Top Line’s continued support of industry standards, we would like to announce that the new 2014 edition of the ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE) standard is now available for purchase and download from the ASME website.
Top Line and Allegheny Bradford Corporation are proud contributing members to ASME BPE that assist in bringing the very best in engineering and process component knowledge into the standard.
Click here to get the new 2014 BPE edition